Being a huge Coca-Cola fan I had to try Canadian coke! It is different and tastes much better then our American version. It tastes less like syrup and more like a crisp refreshing beverage. It really cleanses the palate and reminds me of being a kid again!
I think it's because they don't use high fructose corn syrup or possibly less of it. The difference for me is night and day but I am a true Coca-Cola connoisseur. Travis tried it and also said he could taste the difference.
Coca-Cola used to make American coke with pure cane sugar, I wish they would offer it again. A true coca-cola classic. Here's some pictures:



3 comments:
FYI: Caffienated drinks also do NOT impair hydration: http://www.fitdoo.com/?p=37
(People keep telling me they do because their a diuretic)
I guess I should note Coffee ALSO HYDRATES you... And so does beer.
Don't propagate old wives tales. Thanks.
Sorry, but in Canada, high fructos corn syrup is called "Glucose-Fructose." Your Coca Cola is not sweetened with sugar.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_fructose_corn_syrup
Martin, are you blind? The second ingredient in a Canadian Coke is listed as "SUGAR". Just because glucose-fructose is listed third, doesn't detract from the common-knowledge of food ingredient concentrations being listed in highest to lowest order. Try to find the word "Sugar" in the ingredients of any American Coke.
Post a Comment