Brannigans ResturantI stopped by Dan's new restaurant out in Southington and the place is amazing. There is a great bar scene with an outdoor patio upstairs while downstairs has a few private dining areas as well as the formal dining area.
176 Laning St
Southington, Connecticut 06489
They have quite the sports theme going with lots of flat screens that don't intrude into the formal dining spaces and they have a pool table! Upstairs they had some video games as well. We sat on the patio and it was gorgeous. Service was great, I tried the Sliders and their Hot Wings both of which were excellent. Their special, being Sunday, was ladies night with $4 martinis but come on a Wednesday and enjoy 50 Cent drafts at the bar or Friday and Saturday for 1/2 price appetizers.
I was quite impressed and the place was impeccably clean. They're known for their Ribs so I'll be taking the family there for some and a more formal experience but its quite the place. I saw a lounge somewhere with couches and chairs that I would love to go hang out at for a night. Anyways, heres some pictures I took while I was there.





No comments:
Post a Comment